Monday, August 30, 2010

Camp Loll Family Party!

Yesterday, we had the awesome opportunity to get together with some people that I worked with at Camp Loll about 10 years ago. We had a little get-together at our house and it was so much fun! We manage to try and get together at least once a year. We had dinner and then just sat around and reminisced about the good ol' days at Camp Loll while eating Starburst and Jayne's delicious truffle cake. It's amazing how much can happen in 10 years! (like lots of kids!) I just love these girls and am grateful for the opportunity I've had to associate with them over the years. I was talking with my husband last night about how awesome it is to think of people you meet in your life and the great impact they have had on your life. I definitely would not be the same without having worked with these girls at camp! Here are some cute pics from the evening.....

From left to right: Heidi, Heathen, W, Katie, J, Jayne, C, DeAnn, and E
Heathen and W
J man
E girl
Jayne and baby C

Katie and E
W
Awwww, fer cute!
Heathen and W
Beautiful C!

This was us trying to make Heathen compare legs to Jayne's. What's all the fuss about? ;)
The kiddos playing in the dirt!


Caleb and E
Thanks girls (and Caleb and Cortney) for an awesome evening! I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. How cool that you guys still get together! Maybe we should have a CCV bathtub club get-together sometime. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun you girls are so beautiful!! I miss all of you so much, I am glad that you still get together and have fun! Loll is a home for many of us and brought so many wonderful ladies together!! You are so cute and so is this bunch of girls.

    ReplyDelete