Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall Musings...

Last thursday, my in-laws had a dinner for our Grandma and Grandpa Clifford before they moved to Arizona for the winter. It was a delicious dinner! We had vegetarian lasagna (my favorite) and delicious apple pie (well, we had salad too, but that's healthy:) ). The best part of the evening was being able to spend time with the T fam and with Grandma and Grandpa. We're going to miss them during the winter!

This is the beautiful table decorated by Mary, my mother-in-law....


Grandma and Grandpa Clifford are some pretty amazing people! They've got an awesome young spirit about them and we always laugh hard and have a lot of fun when we're together. We've learned a lot from them. I just wanted to post a video of Grandpa playing the piano. He doesn't know how to read music but plays the piano beautifully!



On our way over to the T fam, we stopped by Fernwood (in Layton) to check out the fall colors and to reminisce. Fernwood is where Cortney first told me he loved me and also where we got engaged. It's very beautiful up there and it was good to visit again! Here are some beautiful pictures we captured. I love the fall!

Ha ha!







No comments:

Post a Comment