Saturday, July 16, 2011

Harry Potter!

Yes, we are part of the craze! We are indeed Harry Potter fans so when my sister asked if we wanted to go to the very-last-Harry-Potter-movie-ever with them, we jumped at the chance! It was a fun evening! The kids came to our house and hung out until it was time to go. I can't believe how big and grown-up everyone is getting! Silly teenagers... We got to the junction about an hour before our show. So we just chilled and checked out the place...
Don't you just love his attire? He's a little too dressed up for the movie...
The groupies...
She claims she doesn't look at the camera during photos...
But we caught her in this one!
Facebook profile pic...

Cortney's 'save me from the teenagers!' face...
Aaaaand the pixie stix...


C thinks it's cool to put his hand in my face..
A good lookin' bunch!
And a cool shot I saw on our way back to the movie theaters...

It was such a good show! Scary, but good! I feel so relieved that the last movie is finally done! It's like a part of me is complete... ha ha ha :) I hope all you muggles out there enjoy it if you see it!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the "profile pic". Cortney looks amazing lol. I am a little disappointed that you didn't dress up...

    ReplyDelete