Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Turkey Trot!

A few weekends ago on a cold and snowy Saturday, I headed on up to M town to participate in the Turkey Trot! It was put on by my niece's volleyball team. While driving up there I was hesitant to even participate because of the weather. Then I said to myself, "C'mon you wussie!" When I arrived, they had plenty of warm drinks to keep your core temperature up. We even got awesome t-shirts! This is us before the race:

Thanks to the fact that it is a small town and that fewer people participated, we both won turkeys! (Sorry about the flash...)

After the race, we chilled for a bit...
And J practiced being debonair...
Afterwards, we headed to L's basketball tournament. It was fun to hang out with the girls!


L's team (coached by my sis) won all their games! Woot.
Aww, the cute family.
It was a fun, snowy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment