Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring

Me and my niece, J, went on a photo walk! I love spending time with her. She has a very keen personality and notices the little things. She helped me see the beauty in the many things that we passed. We spent about an hour just walking around my parents' neighborhood looking for things to photograph. It was a lot of fun! (P.S. I LOVE my 105mm lens! It takes great photos of the small (and big) stuff! Happy spring! 




J's creation...


J's other creation (I love it!)...


We decided that this bloom looks like Kirby (the nintendo character)...

Can't forget the popcorn popping! 

These were pretty awesome, too! They look large in these pictures...


But in a child's hands, they're tiny tiny...

It was so much fun to walk around and notice all the beautiful nature around us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment