Sunday, April 21, 2013

M-town Trip

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my siblings? One of my favorite things to do is to go on trips to visit them and their families. We headed down to M-town for a nice weekend!  We loved spending time with these beautiful girls!

 

They live in such a beautiful place! (There is a spot of trees on the mountain near their house that is in the shape of a horse head. Here it is upside down in a puddle)



We headed to the ranch on Saturday to do the chores...

Charley and K...



The big brothers...

 Down at the ranch there are some indian ruins which are pretty cool.


While waiting for the big boys to get back to the truck, we had some fun walking around and exploring...



I love watching the older siblings with their little sister. They love her so much and it's so cute to watch! She loved getting on the horse with her big brother and didn't want to get down :)

My gorgeous niece! 

My BIL's grandma had this sign in her house and it's absolutely awesome! Ha ha!

The handsome T Family
 The T kiddos

 Little K

We had such a fun, relaxing weekend! It's always hard to leave these guys! We love you, T fam! 

No comments:

Post a Comment