Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Yeeeeee haw!!!!

Last week we were lucky enough to have my dad take us horse riding! We went to the mountains just east of Mountain Green and it was so great! I have loved to ride horses since I was little and it was nice to get back in the saddle again. Cortney had only ridden a horse one other time in his life, so it was a great new experience for him and he was a natural cowboy. My dad was so great to take us riding and to help teach Cortney how to ride. It was so fun! It was a very beautiful day and we even had a picnic in the middle of a nice meadow. Here are some pictures of our fun adventure........

Here's my dad teaching Cortney how to saddle a horse....


My dad and Cortney.........








My hot cowboy husband!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I'll be honest, you guys make me sick. I can't believe all the fun things you guys do together. I'm jealous. Enjoy it while you can, a child is very limiting on things like horseback riding and hikes. =)

    ReplyDelete