Tuesday, August 30, 2011

BLB 2011

It's that time of year again! Bear Lake Brawl time! It's my favorite triathlon and I'm still dragging (she actually comes willingly) my sister along every year. It's a lot of fun! Every year reminds me of the first time I did this race and Cortney came along. We had barely started dating.

I'm glad he came - he hasn't missed any of my triathlons since that day! He's such a great supporter of me and my races. Thanks, babe!
This year I headed up on friday night with Rhonda and C. We met my parents at my aunt's house and stayed the night there. In the morning, Cortney met up with us at the beach with his mom and brother. We had quite the fan club! It was awesome!!! I love them all! We did the Olympic distance this year: 1500 meter swim, 25 mile bike, and 6.2 mile run.










Once again, I got beat by my sister-one day I'll beat her! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment