Friday, July 5, 2013

Independence Day

We are so blessed to live in this country! I love that we celebrate our country on the 4th of July! It's one of my favorite holidays! We spent the day with our families. We started the day out with the annual Valley View Ward breakfast!



After breakfast, I headed up with my dad, nephew, and niece to ride horses at a place called Mormon Flats. It was absolutely gorgeous! It was great to spend time with these peeps! 


Cute C

My dad


C

After the horse ride, we had lunch at the T-house with Cortney's family and Grandparents.
Then we headed to the E-house for some more eats for dinner! 







No 4th of July would be complete without hanging out at the park playing games and eating a ridiculous amount of food while waiting for the fireworks to start. :) We played a riveting game of farkle! 

Such a fun day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment