Friday, May 24, 2013

May Day Play Day

Occasionally when Cortney is off with the scouts or doing things with friends, I like to hang out with my nieces and nephews. This time, we headed to my in-laws to play on the trampoline and jungle gym. 


We then headed for a gourmet meal at Chik-fil-A. This is where my nephew, S, introduced me to Chik-fil-A sauce. I will never be the same.  I could drink that stuff! Mmmmmm. So good! 

After we let the food rest a bit, we headed to the pool! It was somewhat chilly outside to be swimming, but the water was warm enough to compensate.  Only after about 30 minutes in the water, they asked us to get out because of a code brown! 


After we sat at the sidelines for a half-hour and were freezing (with no end in sight), we decided to call it and head back to my house. We cleaned up and enjoyed a little Netflix before the kiddos went home. We had a ton of fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment