Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Nutcracker

Because it's been so busy these last couple weeks, I'm playing catch-up on the posts! The day before Thanksgiving, I had the opportunity to go to the Nutcracker. It was performed by Ballet West at Weber State, where they were doing a dress rehearsal. My niece's school was giving out free tickets to all the elementary school kids. And I got lucky to be included in the deal! I went with my sister, Rhonda and her two girls, J and C , and with my sister-in-law, Colette and her daughter M. It was so much fun to hang out with girls and to see the Nutcracker. I had heard a lot of the songs before but had never seen the ballet before. It was beautiful! Since picture taking of the show wasn't allowed, I didn't take any - but here are some of us girls:

C and M

C, Me, and J

C, M, and Colette

C and J

Rhonda, M, Me, and J

Afterwards, the girls came over to my house and we ate some delicious 5-buck pizza! It was a lot of fun going to the play and spending some time with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment