Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving and G's Baptism

Yay for Thanksgiving! You may be wondering, "Where are the pictures from Thanksgiving?" I too, am wondering that very same thing..... You see, I went to transfer about 100 pictures from my camera to the computer and when I inserted the card into our computer (after looking at all the pictures on my camera, just seconds before), the computer told me that no photos were to be found on my card. :( Yep, they all got erased. We still don't know how, but they did, and it was very sad. But we did indeed have a very wonderful Thanksgiving with all of my family (my sister, Kim and her family were the only ones missing - they were in Mexico enjoying the warm sun!). After Thanksgiving dinner, we headed to the Taylor's to spend the rest of the evening with them (and to watch the AWESOME Jazz game against the Bulls). It was an awesome Thanksgiving! And it was so great to be with all of our family.

The Saturday after Thanksgiving, our niece G was baptized. It was great to see how much she understood the importance of being baptized. She's such a sweet little girl and we're so blessed to have her as our niece. She is always so nice and is always looking for ways to do nice things for people and help people out. To make up for the lost photos from Thanksgiving, I took a lot of extras on her baptism day. It was a lot of fun to be with everyone!

My parents

Grandma and C

My brother Jeff, D, and S

J and E

S, T, and M

T, my weird brother Scott, and C

The two cutest - C and S

M, T, and J
G and Cortney

Grandpa, G, and Jeff

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you lost your pictures! That is such a bummer, it made my stomach drop just reading it. Technology is great... usually...

    ReplyDelete